One month supply of peptides. 40 syringes included.
Protocol: Take 1 each day Monday-Friday. Rest on weekends
AM: CJC 1295/ Hexarelin:
- Hexarelin, also called Examorelin, is a synthetic analog of gherkin and is closely related to GHRP-6. In fact, Hexarelin and GHRP-6 differ from each other only slightly thanks to the addition of two methyl groups to GHRP-6. Hexarelin, like many gremlin analogs, is orally and sublingual lay active and highly selective. Hexarelin has been heavily researched for its positive effects on heart cell survival following ischemia and nutrient deprivation.
- Epithalon (also known as Epitalon or Epithalone) is the synthetic version of the polypeptide Epithalamin which is naturally produced in humans. The pineal peptide preparation is secreted in the epithalamium-epiphyseal region of the brain. Its more prominent tasks are: to regulate metabolism in the epiphysis, increase the sensitivity of the hypothalamus to its natural hormonal influences, normalize the function of the anterior pituitary, regulate the levels of gonadotropins and melatonin in the body. Epithalamion increases a person’s resistance to emotional stress and also acts as an antioxidant.
- It is a bio-regulator for the endocrine system, especially for the pineal gland, and has been shown to lengthen telomeres in human cells. The mechanisms in Epitalon are a lot more complex than just activating telomerase. It reduces lipid oxidation and ROS, along with normalizing T cell function. It seems to normalize cholesterol and uric acid, along with prolactin levels. It has shown promise in restoring pancreatic hormone function. Additionally, it restored and normalized melatonin levels in older patients who have lost some pineal function due to aging.
PINEALON is a natural bioregulator containing an active peptide complex. It is developed to recover the brain and to treat poor memory, attention difficulties, brain injury, stroke, high stress, chronic fatigue, depression, insomnia, irritability, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s diseases, multiple sclerosis, as well as to maintain the functional status of the brain in elderly patients. Pinealon contains amino acids that integrate into the DNA structure of the brain, thus reducing their peptide deficiency and restoring protein synthesis inside their cell
- CJC 1295/Ipamorelin:
- Ipamorelin is a selective GH-Secretagogue and ghrelin, receptor agonist. The potency of ghrelin stimulation can be compared to GHRP6 with less appetite stimulation properties. However, unlike other GH-Secretagogues, this pentapeptide doesn’t release the same volumes of cortisol, acetylcholine, prolactin, and aldosterone. It is for this reason Ipamorelin has been considered the first selective, and best, GH Secretagogue.
- Pentadecapeptide BPC 157, composed of 15 amino acids, is a partial sequence of body protection compound (BPC) that is discovered in and isolated from human gastric juice. Experimentally it has been demonstrated to accelerate the healing of many different wounds, including tendon-to-bone healing and superior healing of damaged ligaments.
- Additionally, BPC 157 has shown to protect organs and aids in the prevention of gastric ulcers. BPC-157 acts systemically in the digestive tract to combat leaky gut, IBS, gastrointestinal cramps, and Crohn’s disease.
- This peptide has been known to exhibit analgesic characteristics as well. Those who suffer from discomfort due to muscle sprains, tears and damage may benefit from treatment with this peptide. It can also help to aid skin burns at a faster rate by increasing blood flow to damaged tissues.
All peptides ship on ice and must be refrigerated upon being received