- One month supply of peptides. 20 syringes included.
- Protocol: Take 1 each day Monday-Friday. Rest on weekends
CJC 1295/ Hexarelin:
- Hexarelin, also called Examorelin, is a synthetic analogue of gherkin and is closely related to GHRP-6. In fact, Hexarelin and GHRP-6 differ from each other only slightly thanks to the addition of two methyl groups to GHRP-6. Hexarelin, like many gremlin analogues, is orally and sublingual lay active and highly selective. Hexarelin has been heavily researched for its positive effects on heart cell survival following ischemia and nutrient deprivation.
- It is well known that ACTH/MSH-like peptides (melanocortins) exert pleiotropic non-hormonal actions among their larger activities. Melanocortins affect learning processes and exploratory behavior, regeneration and development, nociceptive and inflammatory processes, accelerate nerve regeneration and improve neuromuscular performance. Together these classes of peptides control many behaviors such as regulating attention, processes of learning, and memory formation as a result of their pronounced effect on CNS functions. Heptapeptide SEMAX (MEHFPGP) is the analog of ACTH (4-10) that has prolonged neurotropic activity and thus is a good candidate for medical therapy. Currently, this peptide is successfully used in the treatment of patients with pathologies related to brain circulation dysfunction and with different intellectual- amnestic problems of the CNS. Doctors have prescribed it for many conditions like anxiety, memory improvement, ischemic events, stroke, nerve regeneration, ADHD, opioid withdrawal, and even chronic diseases such as ALS, Parkinson’s, and Alzheimer’s.
- Some doctors use it as a preventative measure to protect against chronic disease and to acutely help improve memory and learning processes. It also has a marked antithrombotic and fibrinolytic effect and a gastric protective effect. It has also been suggested in the literature that due to its effect on carboxypeptidase it can also increase physical performance and adaptation capacities in exposure to high-intensity exercise.
- Selank is another ACTH/MSH-like peptide of the melanocortin class most closely related to the analog tufstin. While traditionally prescribed for anxiety and depression, it has been known to be effective in many other treatments related to immune modulation, anticoagulation, PTSD, ADHD, and metabolic syndromes. Selank has pronounced anxiolytic activity and acts as a stable neuropsychotropic, antidepressant, and anti-stress drug that relieves aggression and fear reactions in different animal species. Selank also has a nootropic action, which positively influences the formation of memory and learning processes, and marked immunomodulatory activity. Clinical studies have shown that the effect of selank is similar to that of tranquilizers at low doses, but is not accompanied by the unwanted side effects of benzodiazepine tranquilizers such as amnesia, withdrawal, or dependence. Experiments have also demonstrated the effectiveness of Selank in preventing the accumulation of body fat (i.e., weight gain) with simultaneous activation of the functional state of the anticoagulation system in the development of the metabolic syndrome.
- Furthermore, decreased blood glucose levels have been observed with chronic treatment of this peptide. The peptide Selank, like the drug Semax, induces anticoagulant and hyperglycemia effects possibly due to the presence of the same amino acid sequence, Pro-Gly-Pro, in its structure. Thus, Selank can be used as a broad-spectrum therapeutic agent for the treatment of the metabolic syndrome.
- Often prescribed for: Anxiolytic, Immune improvement, gastric protection, as a preventative weight gain/metabolic syndrome, and with opioid and alcohol withdrawal/ dependence.
KW FOCUS Peptide Combos
Receive FREE SHIPPING ($50 value) for all Koniver Wellness Peptide Protocols from Now until Midnight of Black Friday, November 29th. Presale orders will be shipped the week following Thanksgiving weekend via Overnight Shipping.