- One month supply of peptides. 20 syringes included.
- Protocol: Take 1 each day Monday-Friday. Rest on weekends
- Tesamorelin is a growth hormone-releasing hormone analog that increases IGF-1 levels in men and women, by an average of 181 micrograms/liter. It binds to and stimulates GHRH receptors with similar potency as endogenous GHRH. It has a host of other benefits including nootropic effects and reducing triglycerides. Tesamorelin has subsequently been shown to decrease carotid intima-media thickness (cIMT), visceral adipose tissue (VAT), and c-reactive protein (CRP). It has not been linked to significantly affect other pituitary hormones and their respective mechanisms in the body. Additionally, it can improve cognitive function for healthy seniors and patients with an increased risk of Alzheimer’s disease, due to mild cognitive impairment.
- CJC 1295/Ipamorelin:
- Ipamorelin is a selective GH-Secretagogue and ghrelin receptor agonist. The potency of ghrelin stimulation can be compared to GHRP6 with less appetite stimulation properties. However, unlike other GH-Secretagogues this pentapeptide doesn’t release the same volumes of cortisol, acetylcholine, prolactin and aldosterone. It is for this reason Ipamorelin has been considered the first selective, and best, GH Secretagogue.
- Pentadecapeptide BPC 157, composed of 15 amino acids, is a partial sequence of body protection compound (BPC) that is discovered in and isolated from human gastric juice. Experimentally it has been demonstrated to accelerate the healing of many different wounds, including tendon-to-bone healing and superior healing of damaged ligaments.
KW FAT LOSS Peptide Combos
Receive FREE SHIPPING ($50 value for all Koniver Wellness Peptide Protocols from Now until Midnight of Black Friday, November 29th. Presale orders will be shipped the week following Thanksgiving weekend via Overnight Shipping.